Edmond Senior Community Foundation
This page will explain the grant application process for the Edmond Senior Community Foundation (ESCF). The Edmond Senior Community Foundation is a non-profit organization incorporated in June 2001 by a group of community leaders committed to enhancing services for senior adults in Edmond, Oklahoma. We envision an age-integrated community where the talents and resources of senior adults contribute to the quality of life in Edmond.
The ESCF favors applications that contain only the necessary information for us to properly review your request and to contact your organization.
The program to be funded must meet the following guidelines:
- It must be directed toward benefiting Edmond, Oklahoma seniors
- It must be of a charitable interest
- It must identify measurable goals and agree to monitor results
- It must agree to acknowledge funding on your website and any publication or presentations
The following will not be considered by the Edmond Senior Community Foundation
- Grants or loans to individuals
- Political campaigns or political purposes
- Organizations that exclude participants based on race or religion
- Sponsorships or purchase of tickets for galas, festivals or raffles
The Edmond Senior Community Foundation does not have a set upper or lower limit on the size of a grant that it will award, though most of our grants range from $1,000 to $2,500. Additionally, the size of each grant and the number of grants awarded each year will vary.
The Edmond Senior Community Foundation will review all grant requests and notification of award will be made in writing by mid-October. If a grant is awarded, you will be requested to sign an acceptance agreement (acknowledging acceptance, agree to acknowledge the organization and agree to provide a statement of accountability or other evidence that the funds have been spent for the stated purpose).
Please complete the form below and when finished, click the ‘Submit’ button at the end.